Cars are a necessity especially for those who have to go out each day. While this may not seem all too important for those who live in towns and cities with a good transport system, it is very important for those who live where the transport system is not the best. That is why having your car in good working order at all times is very important. See this page if you are looking for mobile mechanic.
When a car is in good working order, it is a joy to ride. However, the car cans only stay in good working order if it receives enough care. Some people will drive the car around for long periods without even bothering to repair them. if you won a fleet of car, it becomes even necessary to go for fleet car servicing as it is very easy to forget some cars while you focus on others. to be able to know when your car or fleet of cars need repairs, you have to use simple techniques that requires the use of your ears and eyes. You have to be able to notice any differences in the way you car sounds or how it smells.
When you find a small stain under your car, you may not need to worry. However, if you realise the stain is occupying a sizeable area, you may need to check for puddles. The colour of the fluid can give you an indication of what is happening with the car. • Fluid that is yellowish or bluish in colour may indicate problem with the antifreeze or a leaking radiator.
• Oil that is looking brownish or black may indicate problems with the engine
• If you find water accumulated in a pussle, it may not be anything serious. It may just be due to condensation.Troubling smell
Some problems are better detected by the smell they cause
• A smell like that of burnt toast may indicate problems with an electric circuit. It is advisable to fix such problem as soon as you notice it.
• A smell like that of rotten egg indicates that there is burning of a component with sulphur going on. This could mean issues with emission control devices. This problem should be handled immediately it occurs.
One of the obvious indications of car problems is that of sound. Once you hear a funny sound you can tell there is something that needs looking at.
• Squealing sounds usually have something to do with the engine
• Clickings sounds are mostly indicative of problems with vehicle speed
• Screeching sounds are obvious when the car is in motion. It may indicate problems with the brake system.